Learning the Hard Way
I've learned the important lessons in my life the hard way.
The thoughts below clarify why tough situations teach us what we need to learn. In my journey to live my best possible life, the statements below made a lot of sense.
- What annoys you teaches you patience.
- Anyone who abandons you is teaching you to stand on your own two feet.
- What angers you teaches you forgiveness and compassion.
- What you think has power over you is teaching you how to take your power back (no-one owns you, but you).
- What you hate is teaching you unconditional love.
- What you fear, is teaching you how to overcome that fear.
- Finally, what you can't control -- is teaching you to let go
All tough experiences.....but that's why we're here -- to appreciate the journey and find our peace.